Notice Board - Summary of entries
Newsletter - Dates for BBQ’s at Shenley & Puttenham. Request & warning about disposal of
batteries and personal effects.
Newsletter - BMFA Update on progress in talks with CAA. There’s a need to ensure you lodge
any objections to the additional registration impacting our hobby.
Newsletter - Impact of resolutions passed at AGM on 10th December.
- Fees are confirmed for 2019.
The annual membership fee is now £110, plus membership of BMFA @ £38 (for ’19), full details on the renewal and membership forms. (On-line form available 15th Dec)
Newsletter - If you’ve not already renewed, please get this done as soon as possible.
- You are not insured to fly until membership & BMFA is processed.
AGM Resolutions - The Club is to become affiliated to the BMFA for 2019 and the future
- A new Constitution has been agreed. To be available on the web site shortly.
Newsletter - Reminder of AGM on 10th December.
- No cash on the night, just cheques, or pay by bank transfer once fees are confirmed.
Newsletter - VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE - AGM and Arrangements.
- Confirmation of Christmas Social
Newsletter - Taking Flight - The future of Drones (incl. Fixed Wing & Helicopters) in the UK
- AGM and Christmas Social details